Wednesday 28 July 2010

todays installment

so, i'm managing to update this a little more frequently than previous. Things this week seem to be looking up. Feel a bit brighter.
Very much to do with the fact my parents made a suprise visit this week and landed just as i was feeling my worst and was ill.

mammy hugs make u feel much much better thats all i can say. Been really nice just having them around. we havnt done too much, mostly because am still very unsteady on my feet. But even just having them hanging around at my house, pottering around watching tv, reading, etc is sooo good. was nice to just out for a coffee & showed them the bridge. To be honest i dont care what we do its just nice to have them here. especially since its my dad's birthday next week and mine in 2.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment